Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby's first Christmas

Emery's first christmas...6 weeks...She was so excited for Santa she pooped herself right out....!

These are some pictures we took before christmas...we were gonna try to get a christmas card sent out...but as you can see that didn't happen :( o well. Next year we'll be a little more on top of things since I won't be learning how to take care of a new born!! :)
I love this picture. It was christmas eve morning. I went to get her and she had the cutest look on her face.. Now she's in a faze where during nap time she'll grunt and groan and make all these funny noises...so I'll go check on her and she'll be wide awake waiting for me, and as soon as I say somethin to her or pick her up she lights up with the biggest smile! She just wants me to come get her...she's so funny...little rascal knows how to get what she wants already...! We're in trouble!

No comments: