Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm getting so behind on my blog! Sorry!

It's so hard to keep up! Emery is doing so many new things and we've done so many fun things that its hard to keep you all informed! I'll start a month ago when Noelle and Emrie, Mindi, and Me and Emery went to San Francisco! It was so much fun! The Golden Gate Bridge is so pretty! I can't believe how huge it is!

Hangin out on Pier 39... Emery watchin the sea lions bein lazy... Em on the pier
Ghirardelli Square...where they make the chocolate... and they have yummy ice cream too!
Ridin the bus(we wanted to ride the trolly but settled for the little bus) to Ghirardelli Square...

We had a very good view of Alcatraz when we parked.Emerz is ignoring me in this video..its hilarious. She could care less about what's goin on around her...she jus wanted to chew on something...


1 comment:

Natasha Ireland said...

We LOVED the Bay Area last summer! So many fun things to see. Glad you had fun. Miss U