Thursday, August 27, 2009

4 more days!!!

We are comin home!! 4 more days and we'll be back in Idaho. We have missed it so much, thought we have had an amazing summer here in Modesto. Emery has grown so much and we are excited for our families to see her again. The other day I found her playing with one of her bows in her room...she is starting to look more like a little girl and not a baby anymore...it so sad. It seems like just had her not too long ago! And now she's ready to be hell on wheels! She is 9 1/2 months old and is taking about 3 steps by herself. She has 6 teeth (well almost...the 6th one is coming in right now).Here's what else she's up to:
  • waive and say "buh bye"
  • say "dadda"
  • "momma"
  • starting to say "uh-oh"
  • she whispers
  • walks along furniture and takes a few steps by herself
  • laughs or smiles when she sneezes
  • likes books and songs
  • dances and moves to music or singing
  • claps her hands (I start to sing "if you're happy and ya know it clap your hands"..and she does!
  • loves her Baby Einstein dvd
  • and much much more!!!

She also like to play with her little friend Emrie..Noelle's girl. She copies everything she does and they are so cute playing together! Emrie is starting to like sharing with Em too! Yay :)

In this pic their faces are both so dirty! so stinkin cute!

Givin kisses. how sweet

This is her "uh-oh I know I'm in trouble so just look cute" face. Little stinkier emptied the whole roll!
Can't wait to catch up with everyone back home!!! And the best part is that most of the couples that sold with us are living in rexburg so we'll still get to hang out!!! YAY!!! Thanks for a great summer girls! And for being so helpful with Emerz!

Taken after our last day at church...

See ya later Modesto!!

5 comments:

Brody & Roz said...

How stinkin cute is she! I am soooo excited for you guys to come back you don't even know! I hope your as excited to see me as I am you!!!

Anonymous said...

OH!!! Her hair looks so cute in her church dress. What a big girl! I am so excited to go home! YAHOO!!! Thanks for being the best neighbor, I'm sad we won't be anymore :( I must say your makeup looks amazing in the top picture! It looks like its airbrushed, but nope, just Mindi's amazing touch and your gorgeous face!

Halie said...

You have the cutest little girl! I just love all her bows, do you make them yourself?

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Holly cow times flies! Emerz has grown up so much and is adorable as ever! I am going to miss you guys as my little neighbors!:) Thanks for sharing your baby so I didn't go crazy! I am so glad we have gotten to know you and Cory so well this summer! Thanks for all the fun times! AND... much more to come!

P.S. You look so gorgeous in the top pic! How fun!

Natasha Ireland said...

Yea, hope you travel safe. so glad you had a great summer, we hope we get to see you guys soon. MISS AND LOVE U TONS. PS. Calene...your SMOKIN' Hot in that top pic... :)