Monday, May 10, 2010

Quick post...more coming soon!

Do you think she is ready for a little brother or sister???? So Emerz loves babies. In fact it was one of her first words. Baby Zaylee, Krista's little girl, is no exception. Every time they are around each other Em just wants to hold her. The first couple times she held Zay she would get mad every time we tried to take her away and she would just hold on tighter! Its so cute seeing Em patting her little belly, giving her kisses, and trying to sing her a lullaby. It melts my heart, and each time it makes me think about having another little one...but i guess the time just isn't right yet.
I also bought Emery her first pair of sunglasses and she LOVES them. She'll put them on and go around showing everyone. Its hilarious. Its cute to hear her say it too..."glashes."
O! And can you believe how long her hair is getting? I love it. She's no longer my little baby...she's a little girl now:( We miss everyone and hope everything is going well back in Idaho!!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Dustin and Aly said...

Aww, TOO CUTE!! I miss those little girlies, can't believe how grown up they are getting! I miss you guys!!

The Kulani Family said...

So cute! She is such a doll! Hope you guys are doing great!!!