Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Emery!!

Wow time flies by so fast. Corey and I are officially the parents of a two year old! And an amazing one at that;) Here are...just a few;) pics of Emery's "Happy Day!" as she called it.
She loves Elmo so it wasn't hard to think of a theme. It was lots of fun to make this cake, even though one of his eyes is buggin out! haha I also got to make a birthday banner that can be used over and over again. We had a little family party on Sunday. She was a little clueless about what was goin on but she knew everyone was there for her. She got lots of fun stuff and loved every bit of it. Thanks for all who could make it!!
The day before her actual birthday I took her to arctic circle where we had a little, and I do mean little, party for her. She got to have cupcakes, play on the slides, and have one of her best friends, Emrie, to do it with! And thanks to Noelle for snapping some pics for me;) I seriously want a nicer camera!!
This was so precious. Right in the middle of playing, for some reason she felt like praying! "Heavly Fader" she starts. She does pretty well and makes sure to bless everyone in the family and even people she had just met that day. I can't get enough of her adorableness...as i'm sure every parent feels about their own children. Happy Birthday baby girl. We love you!
(Good luck trying to get this girl to look at the camera...and when she does its so fast you cant even catch it.)

3 comments:

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

Oh you are so creative Calene!!! I love the cake and cupcakes you made!!! Sorry we couldn't make it!

Dustin and Aly said...

Seriously your cake is legit!! I'm jealous of your skills :)

Breeana said...

Ohhhhhhhhh my word, Calene, that is the sweetest thing ever! So they were in the middle of playing and she knelt down and prayed?? That gives me goosebumps. She's got some pretty good parents if she's thinking of praying and then doing it so well! That's seriously so cute. Hope all's well for you, Calene!