Thursday, February 16, 2012

Playing Catch-up.....

I really wanted to do better with blogging...so far I'm failing.  Anyways, here are some things from last last year that I wanted to post but never got around to it.
We had a fun Halloween. We carved pumpkins, had friends over for play dates and crafts.  Emery loved her costume.  I kept it pretty simple this year.  She always wanted us to add a wicked witch into her "once upon a time" stories at night, so I decided to make her a nice witch.  I just made the tutu and added some extra ribbon and a flower to the hat. 

Daddy's silly face, Emery's happy face, Mommy's scary bat!

Emery's friends Fynch and Zaylee came over to make spider webs and ghosts.  It was so much fun!



On Halloween we went to the Trunk-or-treat at our church. Then we went to show G & G Green and Aunt Tehya her costume...
From there we went to Rigby to go trick-or-treating with Em's cousin Datlton, who was the cutest chicken ever!

 We ended the night at G & G Klingler's to play with some cousins.  My mom always has homemade bread and a hot bowl of chili ready for us when we get there!    





 

No comments: