Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Anniversary and more!

So May 19th we had our 2nd year anniversary! Sometimes it feels like we've been married a lot longer than that! We've had many good times, a few bad times, and some great and wonderful memories. I love Corey so much. He is such a wonderful husband. I appreciate everything he does for me and Emery. It is so cute to see him play with Em..she loves hers daddy....and he is such a great dad! Today is also his birthday!! 24..WOW!!! He's still lookin as good as ever! I got him the extended cut, 2 disc version of Taken...he Loves that movie! Love you baby..Happy Birthday!
So the other day I was feedin Emers some squash and she wouldn't stop puttin her hands in her mouth. Then she got tired and started rubbin her face. I got tired of tryin to get her to stop so this is what happened. She got it all over in her hair and gave herself a squash unibrow!!! LOL!

Emery has a new favorite thing in our house...her jumperoo!!! The first time I put her in it she wasn't sure what the heck it was...but she loves it now...it definitely keeps her attention and keeps her occupied when mom needs to get things done!




Emery really likes to scream and yell jus for the heck of it.

No comments: