Tuesday, May 19, 2009

More pics and randomness!

My happy little girl! And Look at that belly!!! Goodness........


.....and rolls!

A couple weeks ago Emery got her first teeth! She was a little more fussy and slobbery than usual..but all in all she was a good little girl. She is always so happy! I love it! So I don't know what it is...whether Emery is jus so stinkin cute (which she is) or if people, expecially foreigners, aren't used to having babies around, but I have found since we have been here that people everywhere we go find her so fascinating and adorable. I don't think I've gone a day without someone making a comment. The other day we went to Yosemite National Park and a woman from India wanted to hold her and take a picture with her. It felt so wierd and we were by a bridge so I just told her that of course she could take a picture of her but I'll hold her. (You never know what people will do...) So with Emery in my arms the woman posed with us as her daughter and son took pictures...It felt so wierd. What a treasure babies are...each one is rare and so different and special. I guess living in Idaho (where are lots of babies) some might take that for granted. It just made be more greatful and thankful that I have a beautiful, healthy and happy daughter. Her smile is truly contagious. I am so blessed.
She loves that thumb.......and that big toe! haha

Goin for a ride! We go for a lot of walks...she gets to go on all sorts of adventures.
This is the first time Emery rolled over...Corey used his phone to get her attention but it worked and then she did it all by herself. It was so fun to watch and i'm so glad Corey got to be there to see it.

No comments: