Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July!

Here are some fun pics from the 4th! We got up and went to the parade here in Modesto...nothin to be too excited about...but we still had fun. Then we had a HUGE bbq by the pool at our apt complex. All the wives made salads and desserts and we had delicious steak and chicken. Mmm Mmm good! After that we headed to the park where we lounged and played kick ball. We finished up the night with some good ole fireworks.. it wasn't any melaleuca production by any means but it was a fun nonetheless. It was just a great day of fun and yumminess!
This was my favorite part of the parade...I love old planes...notice the wounded soldier in the back...I'm so thankful for all the people who have fought and died for our country.

Emery was wackin everyone with this flag. She had some 4th of July spirit! lol I made her little bow to match her dress...Thanks to Tara I know how!!!

No comments: