Friday, July 10, 2009

Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz was so beautiful. We went to the coast a while ago because the guys hit a certain number and that was there incentive. They called it their "man-cation". lol They stayed over night and then Noelle and I met them with our girls the next morning to join the fun.
Me and Noelle on the board walk...there were so many little theme park rides and food stands.


Emery got so tired one morning that she fell asleep in her chair while I was doin dishes. It was so cute. I've noticed lately that she hasn't been sucking her thumb during the day at all, only in her crib when she sleeps. She's been a lot crankier too when she's tired. I wonder if that's why.....hmm.

3 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

Taylor, my mom and I went there last summer and had a blast. I took Tay on the Ferris wheel and at the top I thought... "WHOA this is really high...maybe I shouldn't be up here w/ him" but he liked it. :) we loved that place, so pretty

Mr and Mrs said...

Seriously calene it just isn't right to have a baby that cute! jk :) I love love her chubby cheeks! Oh how i miss those days... (sigh) hopefully jax will chunk up soon so I can kiss on em' again! Glad work is going so well for you guys, I can't believe it's been so long since we have hung out but I wanted to let ya know I was thinking about you and hope all is well.

Haisue said...

Santa cruz is awesome! I went there with Wendy a few years ago. So fun. looks like you're having a TON of fun times down there! Can't wait to see ya during the holidays. We'll have to make something happen.