Friday, February 17, 2012

Christmas

 Helping me get out all of our Christmas decor.....
 Klingler Christmas party in Newdale.  Em with her papa Lewis whom she adores...
 Santa always comes for a visit and remind the kids that only nice, well behaved kids get presents!!!
Em and some of her cousins
 Patiently waiting to open all the presents that Santa brought them...
 Having fun making reindeer and snowmen.  And decorating cookies at her friend Emrie's house, with super mom, Noelle, in the back ground with Ty and Ava.
 Decorating more cookies with her cousins.  Paige, Em, Karlee, and Carson.
 Emery opened her Christmas Eve pj's, and said "Oh! For Me?! Aww! I Love them!" It was super funny and it reminded me of what I did in a Christmas video when I was her age.
 We made cookies for Santa... 
It was such a fun day.  Corey got a drill from me (well, actually he bought it a week before Christmas), and he gave me a Gift card to the spa...oh how I love a good massage and pedicure!!  

No comments: