Friday, February 17, 2012

The Ever Growing Belly

I didn't do very well taking tummy pics, but I wanted to document these to look back on.  With Emery I gained so so much weight, so I tried to be more careful this time around.  Right now I'm 39 weeks, and I've gained 30 pounds, which is 20 lbs less than I gained with Em!  I'm hoping this little guy will get here any day!!! Corey keeps telling him he needs to come before this next weekend because it's state wrestling for his little brother, Jade, and he is seriously dying to go.... haha. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U are so beautiful!! I love all these updates and pictures!

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

oh I love all the updates!!! I am only going to comment on this one but I loved looking at them all!!! I am so excited your little man is here and I can't wait to meet him!!!