Saturday, June 9, 2012

Month of March and blessing day

Gage is about 2 weeks old in these pictures.  Emery loves holding him.  And she was actually the only one who could get him to stop crying and take his binki.  It was crazy.  She would always say, "guys your not good at it, I am good at it." and she was!


Corey did such an amazing job with the blessing.  I'm sad that so many of these have his binki in, but he was not happy so, ya do what ya gotta do.  
Emery loves pulling faces for pictures...following in daddy's footsteps.  haha
With Papa Lewis and G-ma Chris
Great g-ma and g-pa Rasmussen
Sunday snooze with daddy.  Finally fell asleep after a long afternoon.  This is actually the only way we could get him to sleep.  So at night we would take turns with him sleeping on us.  If we laid him down he would scream and he would not sleep on his back.  So much different than Emery!!
He's still super sweet though....
 We made rainbow pancakes for St. Patty's day. Emery thought they were so fun! I forgot to take a pic of her enjoying them though...duh.
 Emery had to get her second set of ear tubes.  So sad.  She got her adenoids taken out as well.  I'm hoping this will do the trick and stop her from getting so many ear infections!!! This was right before she went into surgery.  They gave her this juice that made her really loopy and silly in a matter of 5 minutes!  She was saying that there were 2 daddy heads, and when she sat up you could tell she was dizzy cuz she leaned side to side and had no control.  I tried to get some pictures when she was in recovery, but she was a BEAR!!! Holy cow.  We had to walk on egg shells....
 This is 2 days later, as happy as can be. It's crazy how fast kids recover!!! I should have told them to take her tonsils out too cuz now she snores!!! haha
 Gage a little over 1 month...will only sleep on his tummy.
 Don't judge!! I was getting desperate one day.  I could not get him to stop crying so I sat him down on the washing machine as it was going.  It put him to sleep in like 2 seconds!!!! I thought hallelujah!! I've found the trick.  But it never worked after that day.  haha.  But at least for a few hours I got something done!!! It was hard to pack up the house with a 3 year old needing your attention and this little guy crying non-stop.  I'm glad that's over!!

No comments: