Saturday, June 9, 2012

Welcome the North Carolina!

So once again we've left the land of snow to spend another summer in a warmer climate.  Corey a few days after we blessed Gage.  I stayed in Idaho with my parents for about 3 weeks until I felt like I was a little more under control after having Gage.  It was a stressful time, with Gage and his screaming, but once he was on the prevacid he slowly started to get better.  (the kid had issues..haha) I pretty much forced my mom to fly with me to NC.  I knew I couldn't have done it by myself.  Even with her help it was...let's just say it was an interesting trip.  Emery was not coping well with all of the changes, first the baby came, then daddy left, then we lived with grandma and grandpa for 3 weeks, then we drove to utah and flew all the way to the east coast.  I think total trip/traveling time (including the drive from the New Bern airport to Jacksonville) was 16 hours.  We left Idaho at 7am and arrived at our apartment at 11:00pm! What a day!  Gage cried on the first flight for the first hour and then finally slept.  I'm sure everyone around me was so annoyed.  Then Emery wouldn't get off the first plane.  She fell the ground in the isle and would not move! She screamed and had a melt down.  I was so embarrassed, stressed, and tired.  My mom helped so so much.  Especially once we got here.  She watched the kids while I ran errands so set up house.  (there is always so much to do and so much to get when you move every summer!)

I'm so glad I got this Moby wrap at my shower, it helped tremendously for this trip.  So cute.
Finally, kids and Daddy reunited!! 
 So Goodbye snow and bitter cold....
HELLO beaches and beautiful weather! It hasn't gotten to hot yet, but every week gets a little hotter....
So far we have LOVED Jacksonville, NC.  It is so so beautiful and the beaches are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  Emery could play all day long at the beach.  Digging, making sand castles, running away from the waves, splashing in the waves, and collecting sea shells.  It is a bit of work to get there with 2 kids, but it is so worth it.
 Oh how I missed my hubby!!!! 
 Thanks again Mom for all your help!! I wouldn't have been able to do it with out you!!! 

Collecting her first sea shell!
 Buddy has no clue...
Emery's second time at the ocean...first time being able to get in!  We went once in California but she was only 7 months....

No comments: